Cannondale CAAD 9 Optimo 4, is it a racing bike? can I use it for racing? - cannondale system six blog
Imrove I was looking for bikes for my speed. I m in Abu Dhabi. He was not a single shop in Abu Dhabi, which will have a CAAD 9 Optimo 4-system of six years, the synapses of the sport. I found this CAAD 9 Optimo 4 to the start of the race to be good with imrovement speed. choice.is please help me to understand my decision. Can I CAAD 9 Optimo 4 races?
2 comments:
Of course!
Arent is not really what you race or bicycle, provided they meet the standards of work and the brakes, I think.
I say if U feel comfortable on this bike then do it.
Of all the bikes on the list, which is probably your CAAD 9 Optimo 4 race to be best. If the local bank does not, why not every bike ride and see what works best for you?
HTH
Post a Comment